Sunday, July 20, 2008

The usual

So I haven't blogged in yonks (well it feels like it anyway) and when I'm finally in the blogging state-of-mind (yes there is a certain state-of-mind for blogging...) my computer decides to run at an agonisingly slow pace. That being said, I don't even have anything to blog about, I'm just in the mood.

Actually, I remember the trivial thing I came to blog about - I think I am no longer double jointed in both knees! My right knee hurts soo much when I try to double joint it. Which is a bit of a pain in the arse, 'cause I often subconciously stand double jointedly (it's more comfortable, don't ask why) and now when I do that there's a sharp pain in the back of my leg and I revert back to normal stance *sigh*

Aside from that, I go back to school on Tuesday. Definitely not looking forward to it, I need more sleep - 3 weeks isn't enough! I also need some time (a couple of months would be nice) to complete: 8 exercises of maths (used to be 15), 1 assesment, 1 boring movie (for the assessment), 2 books, chem work and ext. english work. Great. So tomorrow night I shall be up doing all this. Not really, I will probably only do the maths, 'cause the assessment isn't due till Friday, so I will, no doubt, do it Thursday night. And books can be easily substituted by my dear friend Sparknotes. The rest, I'm sure, can wait :) I don't know why I just smiled, I'm quite stressed really...

Ok, I don't know what else to blog about, and I'm certain I've bored myself more than anyone who actually reads this. So that's all for now :)

Post Script: I just read over my previous blogs and realised I forgot to mention how much shopping I've done these hols...so my resloution this term is to savee! :)

No comments: